Another social outlet. Posting/reposting the things of awesome.
Anything that's interesting to me. Hope you find it interesting too.
"You can tell in the lines in my smile, that I have been around for a while."
♠_Life on display._♠
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
When I was 7 there was a group of really mean girls in my class and one day I pulled out my crayons and one of the girls walked up to my desk and looked me in the eye as she snapped my crayons in half
if i were you i would have sharpened that crayon back, walked up to her, and looked her in the eye as i sliCED HER FUCKING THROAT OPEN WITH IT, I NEEDED A NEW RED ANYWAYS
new from crayola:
THE PACKAGES AT MY POLE STUDIO ARE ON SALE
*TEARS* I CAN PROBABLY AFFORD A LOT OF CLASSES NOW YAYA
really punk?? really? wanna fight about it?? wanna cuddle about it?? wanna maybe makeout about it??